Monday, April 28, 2008

Outlet sale

I remember a couple of years go that there was a women that was at the sale and she was very pregnant. Actually she ended up going into labor while waiting for the doors to open. You would think that she would have left for the hospital, oh no she didn't. She didn't end up going to the hospital until she was all doing with her shopping.

Crazy story uh. It is true. I have worked the resale for the last 12 years and I can tell you some whoppers. Just about every story you hear is true.

You probably wonder why I do this every year. I can tell you why, it is to watch all these crazy women go after these purses. My favorite time of the resale is on the first day the one open to the public. Just to watch all these women coming pouring in the doors and running towards tables is an amazing site to see.

I still am not 100 % sure what attracts all these women to the sale. Now don't get me wrong, I have some Vera Bradley purses and my daughter had some before she could say Vera, but I still wonder why.

Everyone needs to experience at least one sale. I will guarantee that you will not forget it for some time to come.

No comments: